Steps to keep your business website secure:
It’s important to protect your business website. Following are some tips to follow to keep your website safe and secure.
- Require all administrators to use strong passwords
- Update plugins, themes, and system files regularly
- Use two-factor authentication for logging into your website administrator
- Install a security plugin with a malware scanner on your website.
- Perform frequent backups. (In the event your website is hacked this can be a lifesaver.)
- Install an SSL certificate on your website
Website security and frequent backups should be a top priority for your website. For more information about keeping your website secure, contact Roe Graphics.