Web Site Maintenance
Do you know how to keep your website safe? Find out how to keep your website protected from attackers and how to enforce regular maintenance checkups to ensure your website is as secure as possible.
During the early years of the internet, we could build websites and only make changes when new content was added. This is no longer the case due to security issues and risks of malware. Now it is crucial to update all website core files, theme files, and plugins on a regular basis.
Following are essential website maintenance items that we recommend to keep your website safe, secure and well maintained.
- Software Core and Plugin Updates
- Website Backups to Host Server
- Backups to the Cloud (daily for sites updated on a regular basis)
- Monthly Performance Checks
- Security and Vulnerability Checks
- Uptime Monitoring
- Google Analytics